Sunday, December 6, 2009

Visitors!

Continuing on my mission to get caught up with posts...

November was filled with visitors (well, the most houseguests our apartment has seen anyway). First off was Erin and Dan who came out for the Ducks/Pens game. And I'm proud to say that the Pens won...but Sam got to sit on the glass so it wasn't a total loss for him. I didn't get any pictures until the actual game, but here's what I have. We also got a quick trip to L.A. in to see Tim and have some Pink's hot dogs. It was my very first Pink's hot dog even though I lived a half-mile from it for about a year.



Next was Emily's trip out for USC's homecoming game. I don't really wanna talk about the game, so I guess it's okay that this is the only picture I got.

While we were in L.A. we got to hang out with Emily's friend Rebecca - also don't have any pictures of that. But I do have proof of Emily's requisite visit to the beach. San Clemente to be exact. It was a perfect Southern California fall day!


(Please notice our pile of Starbucks drinks on the bench that I thought would be out of the above picture). Can't be without our Starbucks.


Next up: Thanksgiving and my birthday. A little rushed and low quality but I'm almost caught up.

No comments: